Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snow day



So, this is not really a DIY at all. More like an accidental fun time. A friend of mine came by to borrow a cup of flour. I got it out and set it on the counter. First Ty wanted to play with a little and pretend he was making cookies. So I dumped a little into a bowel for him to play with. Then it ended up on the counter. He started laughing and calling it snow. Then he went to his room and runs back with a hand full of animals. He said "Animals play in snow" So naturally with him being that adorable and using his imagination I couldn't deny him to the joy of his animals playing in the snow. So I dumped out a couple cups full and just let them play.


Pretty cheap and a whole lot of fun. The kids ended up playing in it for an hour. I was able to fold all the clothes, vacuum and do a load of dishes.


Yeah, It makes a huge mess... But the wonderful thing about messes is....they can be cleaned up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are so cute! Totally have baby fever now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! My girls would go nuts and probably try to eat most of it. Way to go letting them make a mess! You're such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)