Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas crafts


Found the idea here for these darling Christmas crafts.


Pretty sure when ever I bring out the paint Ty is in heaven! He gets so excited to make a mess. A large sheet comes in handy if you live in an apartment like we do and can't go right outside to a backyard. Or if its just too cold for outdoor painting. This sheet has been through a lot. I put it under me when dying my hair and under us for almost every craft project.


Although Ty was thrilled about this craft, Ember on the other hand....not so much.. She really hated the paint on her foot. I'm sure it was cold and she had no idea why I would be doing that to her. All she wanted to do was suck on the paint brush.. Not okay. So I gave her a string cheese to chew on while I was torturing her with paint on her foot and she calmed right down.


By the time we were done with the feet Ember was in no mood to do her hands. This was right before nap time so maybe ill try again after dinner when she is full and happy!


The only thing more fun than painting your feet is washing it off in the sink!


These are great to hang on the fridge.. I think I will frame the mistletoes and use it for decoration. I also plan on putting their name on the top of their toes with the date so I won't forget. Also a great thing to send to grandparents!!

1 comment:

  1. I did this with John! Soo cute! I did his thumb print for the bow on top of the mistletoes and it turned out great. Sent it to the grandparents. Hope colorado is treating you well and that you're staying warm! Miss seeing you so often!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)