Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tell me Tuesday





Hey ladies! 
Guess what?! You know that move I have been talking about?
Well it is finally here. 
By the time you are reading this we will be on the road. 
I can't wait for this adventure but am so sad to be leaving my family. 
.....although Christmas will be here soon enough! 

I might not be posting a lot this week but as soon as we get the computer up and running and moved in ill post the move pictures! 






If you were featured and would like a button
they are on the sidebar!!
Make sure to check out
to see if you were featured there!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our peplum top refashion!

    www.domesticblisssquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a wonderful trip! x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)