Wednesday, March 6, 2013

bloggy crush

Fun little linky...
some of my favorite blogs.
 NOT ALL
...man that list would be O SO long.
 but here are a few I want to share!!! 

Some of my favorite reads. I sqwee in excitement at the sight of their new posts.
Always have big beautiful pictures, uplifting words and fun crafts.


My blogger twin. We both love being mamas, have a little boy and baby girl. I can't help but read every word of her posts and feel as if she wrote my thoughts. I love this blog and this girl. 



Blog crushes. 
I seriously can't get enough of these ladies.
love everything about them

The Wiegands

   ah, IF I could dress like her...FAVORITE fashion blogger.

ModaMama

 Another favorite fashion...and mama and designer. 

just dawnelle


Linking up with another crush

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this! I love hearing about everyone's blog crushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks for including me. Thats made my day.
    You're right, we are like blog twins. So glad we found each other through cyberspace.
    I already follow some of the other blogs you mentioned, but I'm off to check out the others. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are too sweet to include me!! thank you thank you for totally and completely making my day!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)