Monday, October 29, 2012

MMM, link up and a WINNER




“That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased”

 Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

Jayson gave me this quote to use today. As soon as he said it I knew I had to share it. Its perfect for how I have been feeling lately. 

 

I'm finally getting back into my grove. Exercising is becoming a priority again. Everything from getting up early to pushing myself harder is finally coming together. It hasn't changed, I have. My power has increased.

 


I love this chick. Seriously doesn't she look like she means business

 

 

 

“That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased”

 Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

I repeated the quote because I want it to stick in your brain. 

If you want something to be easy you have to work for it. 

work for what you want.

no excuses.  

 

also

 

THE WINNER FOR THE UNDERCOVER MAMA IS

  

Entry #382Natalie J.
 
E-mail me girly
and ill send them your info
THANKS  

 

 


 


Go ahead and link up anything 
fitness and health related.
Follow your Hosts
Him&Her
and Amanda from
and GET FIT

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. hi! I totally messed up! Please delete link three and four! THey are NOT fitness related :) Im sorry!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Thanks for linking your encouragement at A Humble Bumble. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)