Friday, August 3, 2012

7 QUESTIONS

1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?

Normally I'm all about the summer. Growing up so close to a reservoir and a lake....water skiing, wake boarding, tanning. Long four wheeler rides, picnics...fishing all night! 

However this summer I just so happen to not be close to do any of those things. Also I am 9months pregnant. So the heat is KILLING me. 

With that being said I am definitely ready for fall to get here. Cooler days will equal long walk with my two little ones..Park dates..and one happy mama. 

2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make

O I love yogurt and granola..then I throw  a little of every fruit I have in the fridge. It's always different, but always delicious! 

3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?

ugh, I hate malls...I actually don't like shopping that much either. Unless I have my mom and all my sisters to make it fun I just get in find what I need and get out.

4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?

Jays and I really want to build a house. He has a lot of ideas and plans for when that day comes. If we are not able to build however I would much rather buy a new house. I am not crafty or handy enough to fix up a house. I would be the person who had a big to-do list of how I wanted to fix it up and it would never get done. 

5. Long hair or short hair?

Being a hair stylist I can greatly appreciate long HEALTHY hair. In my mind there is nothing worse (hair wise) than someone who grows their hair out long...doesn't ever trim or take care of it and just needs the last four inches cut off. 

6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?

Lauren and Heather. Ha they are my sisters. BUT my best friends!

7. What is your favorite blog- currently?

I would have to say The paper mama.
Definitely has her own style and she owns it! 


 


3 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for Fall. Being pregnant in this heat is not fun. We want to build a house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer too, I am orginally from Central America so I thrive in the tropical weather. A bit disappoint by So Cal summer this year, too cold by my standards haha. My sisters are hairstylists too!! I am currently trying to grow out my hair, but I sometimes dream of chopping it short again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being pregnant in the summer is rough! I was pregnant all last summer up until October. Most places are cooling down by September but here the worst months are August and Sept. It was rough!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)