Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July fun

          I love the view from the Whetmas property! Jays and I have a family picture just like this from last 4th of July...except Ty was in my tummy. I love this shot too Ty is so smiley:)
        Excuse all the flower/random shots...I definitely know I'm no photographer but they looked so pretty! I love wild flowers. They were everywhere too. I especially loved the little baby purple ones.
 
            This years 4th was great! We packed up and went to the mountain with the Whetmans. As soon as we got there Jays set up the grill and we had hot dogs and steak. I made fruit kabobs that were red white and blue! SO FUN!! I was extremely pumped for them! We forgot Tys chair so we had to hold him the entire time-good thing he is cute!! We roasted delicious hot smoes..errr smores! I don't think you can go camping with out smores!! We shot around with the BB gun a bit and basically enjoyed the fabulous weather!
         When we got home I snapped a couple pictures of Ty playing in the grass-(his favorite)...He loves to run his hands through it and pull it out! Then stares at it in amazement. He loves new textures.
        Hope you had a GREAT 4th!

8 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Ty zonked out in the carseat! That was my neice yesterday as we left the waterpark. I just love how they can sleep anywhere and anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute....looks like you guys had a great time!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you have such a cute family! What a fun way to spend the fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures! Looks like you all had a great time! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pictures! I lve that you took the same pic last year when Ty was in your tummy. The passing of time being marked by sweet family photos.
    Good stuff.
    xo
    Andee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love all your photos. You are getting quite good at editing them. Time for a big girl camera me thinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great first Fourth of July! I love all the pictures of Ty and those berry kabobs--how festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great holiday!! I LOVE the "Little Firecracker" shirt!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)