Topic of the day: 10 Little Things that Made you Fall in Love with your Husband
1. So I am not going to lie...One of the first things I fell in love with about Jayson was his shoulder muscles. We were set up on a blind date so I didn't have much expectations going in to it....when he stepped out of his car I about died. He looked like he had football pads on...yum! I knew I loved those shoulders.
2. Then he opened his mouth...everything that came out I soaked up. He was so kind, funny, smart. I loved listening to him talk and how easily our conversations would flow. We could and still can sit and talk (just talk) for hours.
3. His testimony. O man it shines out of him so bright. He is such a strong follower of Christ. He truly inspires me to be a better person.
4. The love and respect he has for his family. Very early on when I was first coming around his family I truly loved listening to him talk to his parents. So much respect for them. I knew if he talked to me as kindly as his mother I would be in good hands.
5. Surprises. I love surprises. They don't have to be gifts, just things that are out of the ordinary. They make my heart skip a beat. Jayson would surprise me at work and take me to lunch. He also leaves me little love letters around the house. Or surprises me with a diet coke if he knows I am having a rough day.
6. I fell even more in love with him while we were delivering Ty. He knew what to say and how to act. Never left my side and always telling me how proud he was of me. I never could have done it with out him. The look on his face when he saw Ty and became a dad. Made me fall madly in love with him.
7. The way he writes the grocery list....Seriously makes me laugh every time. To stand around and talk with his family is sometimes painful I can laugh so hard. The way they tell stories and add sound effects may make me pee a little.
8. The fact that we both could sit down and fall asleep to Bob Ross. The best and most relaxing show in the world. Someday we will own a Bob Ross painting... Someday.
9. When he gets mad or irritated with me....For example he just cleaned out the inside of the car not even a week ago and already there is clothes, water bottles, gum wrappers, sunglasses, lip gloss and a few other things on the floor, seat and cup holders. . He doesn't get mad or yell just shakes his head and says "O I love you so much"
10. The special voice he has...The one I have only heard when he is talking to Ember. The way he tickles her nose with his and tells her he loves her. Melts my heart and reminds me why I fell in love with him.
11. I fall in love with him more every day. I love the way we are growing together. The way we are taking on each others attributes. We are becoming better people together. Strengthening each other in our weaknesses and complementing each other in our strengths.