1. Describe your perfect day.
Sleeping in. Snuggling with Jays all morning. Playing with the kids all day. and eating lots of yummy ice cream.
2.What was something that you were afraid of as a child?
Definitely small spaces. I don't know where it stems from??? I never had some traumatic experience. Nothing you would ever picture yourself laying down on a couch talking to a strange man in glasses holding a notebook asking you how you feel about it. BUT I am. weird. I was and still am a very claustrophobic person.
3. What's something you're afraid of today?
aw, woops. Guess I just answered that question. hmmm, another something I am scared of... I am scared to drive. Is that so weird. Again never had a traumatic experience. Never been in a wreck, but while driving I always am imagining every possible awful scenario.
4. Would you rather be obsessed with yourself or someone else?
Ah, someone else for sure. Myself is not super cool. I am defiantly obsessed with my husband. He is so sexy and sweet. Can't get enough of that hunk.
5. What is a favorite restaurant that you could visit over and over and never get sick of?
There is a place in Mesquite. Close to where I grew up. Called Sushi Masa. I worked right across the street from it...lets just say they got a lot of my business. AH sushi....yummm
6. What is one food you used to hate but now enjoy?
Well, lets talk some more about sushi. Does anyone start off liking it?? I don't think so. But once you try it...then its addicting!
7. Fill in the blank: Star light, star bright. First star I see tonight. Wish I may, Wish I might..Have the wish I wish tonight.