It is an award that you accept with the intention of paying it forward. When you accept the award, you choose 3-5 other blogs that you feel are deserving of more subscribers and pass the award on to them.
They have also now added to share 7 things about yourself the blog world may not know! So here are 7 things you may not know about me...
1. I pretty much love all music. Country is my first love. I grew up listening to George Strait,
but if you ever pass me in my car and I'm fully rocking out to the point where you are embarrassed for me I'm listening to my techno! Make fun of me if you want but you don't even know what you are missing out on! Some of my most favorites are THIEVERY CORPORATION, PAUL VAN DYK, BENNY BENASSI, KASKADE, SONNY MOORE and INFECTED MUSHROOM.
2. Growing up I showed steers in the CCJLA. I started when I was nine and continued tell I was a senior in high school. I miss it and hope my kids may want to show when they are big enough..
I never won Grand Champion, but always rocked in Showmanship...blue ribbon!!
3. I feel like my style changes all the time. I look back at photos and cringe at the interesting choices I made in fashion, but through all the fazes in life....I have always stuck with the famous brand. I don't know why but I just seem to like that brand best!
4. I hate chocolate. Enough said....
5. I grew up on a farm where meat and potatoes are the staple food. SO when I decided to become a Vegetarian my family teased they would disown me...(would never happen) but I just stopped liking it...and for almost 2 years was meat free.
6. With #5 being said I do eat meat now, however I stick with mostly chicken or fish. I LOVE sushi! I tried it a few years back and can't stop now. Its amazing. I still like soy milk..Its just easier for me to drink and I love it in my cereal:)
7. My family is the most important thing to me. I love them all so much and count them all as very best friends.
I will pass this along to: