Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Liebster award

 It is said that the Liebster Blog Award started in Germany (probably) and is used to highlight smaller blogs that are less known. Blogs of less than 300 followers.

It is an award that you accept with the intention of paying it forward. When you accept the award, you choose 3-5 other blogs that you feel are deserving of more subscribers and pass the award on to them.



They have also now added to share 7 things about yourself the blog world may not know! So here are 7 things you may not know about me...


1. I pretty much love all music. Country is my first love. I grew up listening to George Strait,
but if you ever pass me in my car and I'm fully rocking out to the point where you are embarrassed for me I'm listening to my techno! Make fun of me if you want but you don't even know what you are missing out on! Some of my most favorites are THIEVERY CORPORATION, PAUL VAN DYK, BENNY BENASSI, KASKADE, SONNY MOORE and INFECTED MUSHROOM.  
 2. Growing up I showed steers in the CCJLA. I started when I was nine and continued tell I was a senior in high school. I miss it and hope my kids may want to show when they are big enough..
I never won Grand Champion, but always rocked in Showmanship...blue ribbon!!

3. I feel like my style changes all the time. I look back at photos and cringe at the interesting choices I made in fashion, but through all the fazes in life....I have always stuck with the famous brand. I don't know why but I just seem to like that brand best!
4. I hate chocolate. Enough said....
5. I grew up on a farm where meat and potatoes are the staple food. SO when I decided to become a Vegetarian my family teased they would disown me...(would never happen) but I just stopped liking it...and for almost 2 years was meat free. 


6. With #5 being said I do eat meat now, however I stick with mostly chicken or fish. I LOVE sushi! I tried it a few years back and  can't stop now. Its amazing. I still like soy milk..Its just easier for me to drink and I love it in my cereal:)


7. My family is the most important thing to me. I love them all so much and count them all as very best friends.

I will pass this along to:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ashley for the honor. I'll be sure to pay it forward in the next few days as we're currently going through a move. And I hear you on the Sushi. Definitely on my list of favorite date nights. AND I'm so glad you have My Little Pumpkin Patch on your list. Love that blog and yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is adorable! Your bright colors are so fun:) I also adore country music...even went down to Nashville to try out a singing career a few years back. I just love it.
    Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I'm your newest admirer:)
    C:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! That totally made my day! I can't even tell you how excited I am right now! I had lots of fun reading through your seven things. It was lots of fun learning more about you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebster means the most loved in German. One can say for example: Ty ist mein liebster- Ty is my favorite, most loved. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much Ashley!! I LOVE your blog, and your always sweet comments! I cannot wait to pass this award on to another group of fun bloggers...and thanks for the other links you awarded...they are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)