1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Lately I like to clean. Weird. I know. but it really does help me. I turn on some music..Maybe some Chris Ladoux, and scrub away. If that doesn't work I also like to go for walks. Usually this only works when the weather is good and the kiddos are happy.
2) If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Uh, I think I prefer my time period, but if I would have to change I guess the 50's maybe.
3) What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I once dressed up as a troll. Not a scary kind. But the cute kind you had when you were a kid. I teased my hair up straight and put purple color in it. Wore a little bathing suit and put a huge gem on my belly button.
-No I will not post a picture of me in costume.
4) Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
* I have abnormally long toes. Resulting in me often using them as fingers.
* I can eat a whole yogurt cup with just my tongue. I also can lick a smarty off my nose with my tongue--its long
* I like to wear different colored socks.
* I still sleep with a stuffed animal every night. and have panic attacks if I don't.
* I like to eat mustard in abnormal amounts.
5) What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Slow down. Nobody will care what happens in high school in ten years. Don't date idiots. and respect your parents a lot more.