Thursday, January 10, 2013

CURRENTLY

 

Currently I am.
MISSING Christmas. 
THINKING about what type of New years goals I will be making. I know I am a bit late.
 CONSIDERING re-joining Golds gym
 PLAYING Skipbo with the hubs last night.
(he won, I was sad)
 
 
Currently Ty is
MISSING Christmas lights. I forgot to post about his OBSESSION with the lights.
It was SO cute. His whole face would light up and he would scream "ON ON" when he would see
anything around the house that had lights. He also LOVES driving around and looking at lights. 
I will never forget this Christmas and Tys sincere love for all lights. 
THINKING about his new toys. Mostly his new tractor and the fun buttons that make noises. 
 PLAYING with his cousins.

 
Currently Ember is
MISSING all the family visiting and being held every second of the day. 
 MOVING ROLLING everywhere..and playing with her hands. She has discovered that she can GRAB things.
 PLAYING with her brother who can not stop hugging and kissing her. 
and snuggling with her new doll Polly.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww this post is so cute! I gotta ask though what is Skipbo? =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, cute. My little boy is having serious depression issues now the Christmas lights are gone too. He used to count down 3,2,1,YAY every morning to turn them on and now he comes in the living room every morning and says in the saddest voice "pretty lights are gone". It's a little bit heartbreaking! X

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)