Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Jaysons Birthday


So this guy. . He is kinda a big deal in my life. I am absolutely 100% head over heals in love with this guy. You know when you are dating and get those butterflies.... remember them? I do. I do because this guy makes me smile. He makes me fall more in love with him each day. Sometimes we drive each other nuts but there is nobody in this world I would rather fall asleep to each night and wake up to every morning. 

I love you babe. Even if you wont read this for a month. I hope you know that you are my rock. My better half and I am so happy and feel blessed that I get to spend eternity with you!

Happy birthday babe. 

** Ty put on the candles. They were suppose to spell out Happy Birthday.... but this was way better! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)