Friday, September 21, 2012

G-MA nana

G-ma nana came to stay with us. As always when nana comes to stay we have tons of fun.
We went to the park at our apartment complex.
I always put Ty in the kiddy swing.
Mom put him in the "big boy" swing
I was so nervous at first. I thought for sure he 
would fall off...
But he handled it like a champ.
-tickle time-

..................................................................................................................................................

Mom made Ember some beautiful new quilts. 
See for yourself.

More snuggle time

Thanks Nana for the quilts.
I'm sure Ember will keep them forever.
and thanks 
for coming to spend time with us.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilts are darling!!! Your mom is very talented! I would love some tips and tricks from her... guest post future on making quilts???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time with your mom. Those quilts are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilts are stunning and so are you and your Mom!! I love that she puts him in the big boy swing! When ever my Mom comes she will do something with my children that I didn't even realize they were capable of doing or saying haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty is a champ!! He did awesome in the BIG swing.. I was ONE foot behind him. I LOVE our little sleep overs!! I love his little laugh at tickle time.. and I love how he totally puts his head down on the ground when he has had enough!! He lets me know when its.. Time to tickle or just time to snuggle!!
    I would love to do a QUILT post!! I love love love making quilts... it helps me pass time when I am alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. - Thank you!! - I love the G-ma nana post.. I love the pictures you took of me and TY!! I love YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)