Monday, September 26, 2011

Tell me Tuesday #15

HEY LADIES!! 
so guess what!!!!....we hit over 80 link ups last week!! YAY!:)
I know that may be small to some...
but I love my little party and love to watch it grow a little every week. I LOVE all you who participate and make it what it is:)
so thank you

 That's my little sister in law.. she is so sweet! Always letting me experiment and play with her.  This Sunday we tried the newspaper nails I have been seeing everywhere. I think they turned out pretty cute! We did it on a light pink background and she loved them:)

ok...really how stinkin cute!
I really want one of these now, and I love the fabrics:) 
   
I am totally printing this out for Ty...
I think it will look perfect right above his bed! 
thanks girl:)

My most favorite new blog to stalk...
love everything on here:)

Love owls. So I think these are SOOO darling! 

Also we had a lot of fall link ups...I will be doing another whole feature on Thursday because I LOVE THEM ALL!!!



Wanna join the party and be wicked awesome???
ha I don't really talk like that... 
:) 

just follow along with me and my boys 
share a little comment love 
and have lots of fun! 
ANYTHING GOES :) :) 



10 comments:

  1. Yay I am so glad you like the printable! Thanks for featuring us!! We love your cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, this blog is really really funny, make me smile and that' s a good way to start a better day, hugs, Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley, Just joined! Your blog is supper cute!
    Stephanie @ ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I love the owl pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the features and will be checking them out shortly! I am so exited for you to have 80 links in your last party! That is so great!! Congrats! Thanks for hosting!
    HUGS~
    Jenni
    P.S. I loved reading about your protien shakes and motivation yesterday. I need some of my own. I might have to get back on the diet. Trying to figure out how to squeeze everything in to my busy life. Squeeze that adorable little Tyger and we will chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS for featuring our Stashe jar!!! :) We are among some AWESOME features! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute nails and the giggler is such a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Ashley! Have a great week. :)

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my netbook cover!!
    I love the nails....I would have to do pink too!!
    Thanks for the party!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)