Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What we wore



It has been a long time since
My blogging has been seriously slacking. 

However today I got up the motivation to take some pics. 
Hope you like them.



Shirt: Watch me grow botique
Sunglasses: Payless shoes  <3
Headband:  Mama made it

no lower shots due to the fact nobody but Ty was here to take 
my picture...

But my shorts are Ross= best maternity clothes EVER..



TY....O goodness my little man gets cuter each day. 

He is in a new stage where he likes to get dressed himself..
He can do his shorts and shoes..Still struggles on the shirts a little.

Today he decided that inside out and backward was the best way to leave the house.

When I tried to take them off and fix them he was so sad...
almost like he was sad that I didn't think his dressing skills were good enough.


So I ended up letting him run around outside with the neighbor kids
with inside out and backward shorts.

and you know what???

He looked pretty darn cute. 






pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. i love this post... I remember a time when YOU use to dress yourself.... LOL
    Love you to the moon!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)